This page includes all of the specific details of the selected feat as well as the Section 15 entry of the OGL for the product from which the feat comes. Feats listed in the Prerequisites section should be linked as well.
You are adept at spellcasting when threatened or distracted.
You get a +4 bonus on concentration checks made to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability when casting on the defensive or while grappled.
Section 15 Information
- Open Game License v 1.0a © 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
- System Reference Document © 2000, Wizards of the Coast, Inc; Authors: Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, and Skip Williams, based on material by E. Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook. © 2009, Paizo Inc.; Author: Jason Bulmahn, based on material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, and Skip Williams.
- The Book of Experimental Might. © 2008, Monte J. Cook. All rights reserved.
- Tome of Horrors. © 2002, Necromancer Games, Inc.; Authors: Scott Greene, with Clark Peterson, Erica Balsley, Kevin Baase, Casey Christofferson, Lance Hawvermale, Travis Hawvermale, Patrick Lawinger, and Bill Webb; Based on original content from TSR.